This assessment serves two purposes.
First, it is the necessary follow up 2 to 4 weeks after your Electrode Therapy is completed, to verify all parasites have been eliminated and confirm that there are no remaining symptoms or issues that need to be addressed.
Second, it can be used for an as-needed check up. In this context, what transpires in the assessment can be flexible and open-ended.
However, Muscle Testing doesn’t only need to be focused on reactive health issues. It can also work proactively. Some proactive things that can be tested, on request:
AMINO ACID PROFILE
- Analysis of Amino Acid Levels: 9 Essential
- Analysis of Amino Acid Levels: 18 Non-Essential
- Analysis of Vitamin B deficiency (B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12)
- Personally customized Amino Acid Cocktail recommendation
- This can enhance muscle tone and shape as well as facilitate weight loss
- Muscle testing analysis of primary brain structures
- Neurotransmitter precursor analysis
- Functional Analysis of Coordination
- Functional Analysis of Memory
- Functional Analysis of Vision
- Functional Analysis of Mood
- Functional pineal gland analysis (sleep control)
- Personally customized Neurotrophic Cocktail recommendation
Amino Acids and Neurobiology cocktails involve proactive supplementation, usually with forms of amino acids and vitamin B that enhance neuro functioning. These can be tested at the time, no preparation is needed on your part.